As first time home buyers prepare for the spring and contemplate whether to purchase or continue renting, this article is an excellent guide to navigating the often confusing language within mortgage lending! As a veteran agent, I still have trouble understanding the ins and outs of mortgages so buckle down and study the 10 top terms you should know before talking to your lender. If nothing else, they will help ease some stress when you first sit down with your loan officer!
- American Foxhound = Scaredy Cat youtu.be/Y0lUIKvhNEI via @YouTube #americanfoxhound #lovemydog https://t.co/iekicuQiBd 2 weeks ago
- Happy Independence Day! #4thofJuly2018 https://t.co/JelLOAQBvC 2 weeks ago
- Having witnessed a priest resort to physical assault myself, I am FURIOUS @ the mom for allowing this INSANE old ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- My proud son, absent from social media, managed to make a splash yesterday! #ALLCAPS #WardsRule twitter.com/abc7heathergra… 1 month ago
- @CheggHelp My PayPal was charged $14.95 for books and I have made no purchases. Please contact me. 3 months ago
- Follow Quantico Homes on WordPress.com