As first time home buyers prepare for the spring and contemplate whether to purchase or continue renting, this article is an excellent guide to navigating the often confusing language within mortgage lending! As a veteran agent, I still have trouble understanding the ins and outs of mortgages so buckle down and study the 10 top terms you should know before talking to your lender. If nothing else, they will help ease some stress when you first sit down with your loan officer!
- Gotta love Fredericksburg on a warm, sunny January afternoon! #oldtownfredericksburg @ Whittingham instagram.com/p/BefxMQyAqxG/ 1 month ago
- Remodeled Condo in Park Place is steps from Shirlington and Old Town Alexandria quanticohomes.wordpress.com/2018/01/10/rem… https://t.co/BX7wrK9qls 2 months ago
- You can't beat this remodeled studio unit in Park Place! Walk or bike to Shirlington. Minutes to… instagram.com/p/Bdxeh-fjax6/ 2 months ago
- Remodeled Studio Unit in Park Place even has garage space! Don't miss out! Live minutes from Shirlington! Commuter'… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- True Equestrian Property Commuting Distance to DC | Fredericksburg, Stafford County, Virginia | Horse Properties… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- Follow Quantico Homes on WordPress.com