As first time home buyers prepare for the spring and contemplate whether to purchase or continue renting, this article is an excellent guide to navigating the often confusing language within mortgage lending! As a veteran agent, I still have trouble understanding the ins and outs of mortgages so buckle down and study the 10 top terms you should know before talking to your lender. If nothing else, they will help ease some stress when you first sit down with your loan officer!
- Amen to this! #parentingtips twitter.com/ThomasSowell/s… 1 month ago
- Happy Fall! #pumpkinpatch https://t.co/cYnFCv8CS3 1 month ago
- There's just something so peaceful about showing waterfront properties! #waterfronthomes #docks… instagram.com/p/BaZ48g5jur8/ 1 month ago
- That pathetic look you get from your dog when you're working and the sun is out! #foxhounds… instagram.com/p/BaRtYOrDzGf/ 1 month ago
- Equestrian Ready Property Minutes from Quantico quanticohomes.wordpress.com/2017/10/15/equ… 1 month ago
- Follow Quantico Homes on WordPress.com