Many homeowners take that little smoke detector for granted. It’s there keeping us safe and unless your batteries are low, you’ll probably forget it’s even there. Thankfully, most of us will never hear that annoying, beeping sound that is intended to wake us from a sound sleep to warn of us smoke or fire. It’s a lifesaver but often times, we simply ignore it. When it comes time to replace or upgrade this gem of a device, make sure you are doing so correctly.
- 403 Timber Lane, Falls Church, VA 22046 For Sale youtu.be/lcxKS2U-vMM via @YouTube 1 week ago
- Shortsightedness for Arlington City planners in the 1930's has had lasting consequences! #ArlingtonVA… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- And so it begins....#trafficnightmare #staffordcounty twitter.com/NewsInTheBurg/… 1 month ago
- RT @LiveDistinctive: New Listing! 43 TRACEY LN FREDERICKSBURG, VA 22406, 6 Beds, 5 Baths ow.ly/FGVs30bwCq1 Contact @RemaxMom today f… 1 month ago
- So happy for these Superstars! @Yazzie_White Going to our alma mater! Go TIGERS! #TOWSONTIGERS #FieldHockey twitter.com/Mvfh_wildcats/… 2 months ago
- Follow Quantico Homes on WordPress.com