Many homeowners take that little smoke detector for granted. It’s there keeping us safe and unless your batteries are low, you’ll probably forget it’s even there. Thankfully, most of us will never hear that annoying, beeping sound that is intended to wake us from a sound sleep to warn of us smoke or fire. It’s a lifesaver but often times, we simply ignore it. When it comes time to replace or upgrade this gem of a device, make sure you are doing so correctly.
- New Listing! $499,900.00, 4BR, 3BA, 9424 ROBNEL AVE, MANASSAS, VA 20110, Full Details 150487155.homesconnect.com https://t.co/vvOcPzveYv 4 months ago
- New Listing! $395,000.00, 4BR, 3BA, 88 COLEBROOK RD, FREDERICKSBURG, VA 22405, Full Details 150487155.homesconnect.com/Listing/250426… 6 months ago
- Brandon, you rock! 12 months ago
- RT @boston25: Another photo shows George H.W. Bush’s service dog, Sully, with other members of the Bush family at the funeral home. ❤️ (Pho… 1 year ago
- #FirstTimeHomeBuyer - $0.00 DOWN PAYMENT - this is for YOU! #vhda https://t.co/JIC0QNyPZY 1 year ago
- Follow Quantico Homes on WordPress.com