Many homeowners take that little smoke detector for granted. It’s there keeping us safe and unless your batteries are low, you’ll probably forget it’s even there. Thankfully, most of us will never hear that annoying, beeping sound that is intended to wake us from a sound sleep to warn of us smoke or fire. It’s a lifesaver but often times, we simply ignore it. When it comes time to replace or upgrade this gem of a device, make sure you are doing so correctly.
- Amen to this! #parentingtips twitter.com/ThomasSowell/s… 1 month ago
- Happy Fall! #pumpkinpatch https://t.co/cYnFCv8CS3 1 month ago
- There's just something so peaceful about showing waterfront properties! #waterfronthomes #docks… instagram.com/p/BaZ48g5jur8/ 1 month ago
- That pathetic look you get from your dog when you're working and the sun is out! #foxhounds… instagram.com/p/BaRtYOrDzGf/ 1 month ago
- Equestrian Ready Property Minutes from Quantico quanticohomes.wordpress.com/2017/10/15/equ… 1 month ago
- Follow Quantico Homes on WordPress.com