Many homeowners take that little smoke detector for granted. It’s there keeping us safe and unless your batteries are low, you’ll probably forget it’s even there. Thankfully, most of us will never hear that annoying, beeping sound that is intended to wake us from a sound sleep to warn of us smoke or fire. It’s a lifesaver but often times, we simply ignore it. When it comes time to replace or upgrade this gem of a device, make sure you are doing so correctly.
- Gotta love Fredericksburg on a warm, sunny January afternoon! #oldtownfredericksburg @ Whittingham instagram.com/p/BefxMQyAqxG/ 1 month ago
- Remodeled Condo in Park Place is steps from Shirlington and Old Town Alexandria quanticohomes.wordpress.com/2018/01/10/rem… https://t.co/BX7wrK9qls 2 months ago
- You can't beat this remodeled studio unit in Park Place! Walk or bike to Shirlington. Minutes to… instagram.com/p/Bdxeh-fjax6/ 2 months ago
- Remodeled Studio Unit in Park Place even has garage space! Don't miss out! Live minutes from Shirlington! Commuter'… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- True Equestrian Property Commuting Distance to DC | Fredericksburg, Stafford County, Virginia | Horse Properties… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- Follow Quantico Homes on WordPress.com